This is Jim Hopkinson, Director of Courses. Thanks so much for agreeing to be a tester for Standout Guest Posting. We really appreciate your help. Here is some background and your instructions:
Q: What is Standout Guest Posting?
A: Standout Guest Posting is a new course from Mirasee that teaches Danny Iny’s tips for how to use guest posting as a strategy to increase blog traffic, gain credibility, and build relationships.
Q: How long will this take?
A: The course has four modules and is about an hour and 45 minutes long. (Your average big-budget movie) You can pause at any point and return to finish later.
Q: Will I get to keep the course?
A: As a thank you for participating, you get the full course, free of charge! ($197 when we sell it.) You DO need to submit feedback.
Q: How do I give feedback?
A: On each page is a comment box. Leave a comment, and press submit.
Please note: Don’t panic! After you submit, your comment will be in moderation. We are still able to read it, and will take your feedback seriously! We want to keep everyone’s opinion private, to have a better idea of what needs fixing.
It will look like the screenshot below.
Q: What kind of testing and feedback do you need?
A: We’ll try to keep it pretty simple:
At the end of each short Lesson, give us feedback on two things:
- Were there any technical or accuracy issues? (Video not playing, navigation issues, typos, grammar, trouble downloading, etc)
- Were there any big picture learning issues? (Confusing concepts, couldn’t understand what was being taught, etc)
At the end of each of the four major Modules, answer three questions:
- What was the main message? (What was your primary takeaway?)
- What surprised you? (What is something you learned and liked?)
- What do you still want to know? (What did we miss? What was confusing?)
Q: When do you need feedback by?
A: Please provide feedback by end of day Monday, May 23.
Q: What if I have questions?
A: Email us at SGPsupport@mirasee.com